Are you searching for the perfect Father's Day gift? Gosh, isn't it hard to find something fun and unique for the men in your life? The guys in my life just go out and buy something if they "need" it. That makes gift buying extremely difficult and let's be honest frustrating.
That's where UncommonGoods comes into play. Just like their name suggests, UncommonGoods features unique designs and handcrafted gifts while striving to incorporate recycled and/or up cycled materials. Half of what they sell is made by hand and they believe it is their duty to impact the world in a positive way. How cool is that?
Here are my Father's Day picks for the men in your life!
1. Custom Lake Art Cribbage Board. Perfect for the lake-loving man.
2. Cider Making Kit. I have seen beer making kits in the past but not cider! I love a crisp apple cider.
3. Wall Wine Bar. Perfect little bar for the guy who wants a bar but has little space in the man cave.
4. Beach Sounds Portable Speaker. I have had my eyes on this baby for a long time! Maybe I will get it for my husband...to share :)
5. What I Love About My Dad Book. This would be so cute to fill out with a kiddo!
6. Coffee Cold Brew Gift Set. Such a good idea for the coffee loving guy. So fun to be able to make your own and save a few bucks while you are are it!
7. Beard Pack. For the rugged, bearded man in your life.
8. Terra Time Watch. Super unique watch that I am sure will get tons of compliments.
9. Cardboard Animal Heads. ::fingers crossed:: you can swap these out for the real deal.
10. Home Plate Doormat. For the baseball loving guy.
For additional gift ideas, check out UncommonGoods website. It is super easy as they have gifts for dad here, gifts for husband here and gifts for men here.
Happy Shopping and Happy (early) Father's Day to all of you dads out there!