On Hiatus.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hi All!!! 


I know I have been really bad and haven't posted in a LOOONG time.  Typically I try to post every 3 days or so but it has been a crazy week!! Mr. Schwartz and I moved into our first home this weekend!!! So exciting and tiring at the same time.  We had great help with my brother and parents as well as Mr. Schwartz's parents moving things into the house.  My sister (in-law) and the girls stopped by as well with bagged lunches for all of the movers, great idea!!! Thanks so much for all of you that helped, we really couldn't have done it without you!!! 


But, on the posting side of things, we won't have the internet set up until the end of the week.  Boo.  So, for now I will keep you in limbo and without any tasty recipes and pictures! I  did make my first meal in the new house and kitchen--Turkey Sloppy Joes with sweet corn and cherries for Mr. Schwartz and my mom.  I had these great plans to make the most magnificent meal right out of the gate but it didn't work out when everything was in boxes.  


More to come!!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs