Project Simplicity

Friday, August 30, 2013


Hi All!

If you have been following me on Instagram and Facebook you already know that I will be working with Tastefully Simple for the next year.  I was approached a few months ago and to be honest at first, I was a little skeptical, as I usually am.  I did a little research and found out that Tastefully Simple is an AWESOME company.  It was created by Jill Blashack Strahan in Alexandria, a short drive from my hometown in Minnesota.  The company had super humble beginnings of starting in a shed, yes a shed, and packing on an old pool table.  Now it is a $100 million dollar business that empowers people (mainly women) to have their own business, have time for their families and a lot of fun.  

To kick things off, I was invited with the other bloggers to the Party Palooza, Tastefully Simple's annual conference.  I wasn't quite sure what to experience but I have to say what an experience it was.  I met some other AWESOME bloggers….
Got a sneak peek before anyone else did about a new product…. Lynn was great at building the anticipation

 Which was totally worth it...My Mug Cake.  Holy mother of all good things, this is DANGEROUS.  Cinnamon Streusel Cake made in ONE MINUTE!? More to come on this one…just you wait :)
 We also got to stuff our faces taste all of the new products and some products that might just make the cut with Tastefully Simple
And got a front row seat for an inspiring speech by Jill Blashack Strahan and the unveiling of the new Tastefully Simple logo.  During that time there was a ton of dancing and energy in the room…it was amazing to see.  

I cannot say how excited I am to be working with Tastefully Simple, a company that empowers people to embrace their strengths and shoot for the stars when it comes to business and family.  Not to mention the products are so tasty, easy (as in you only need two ingredients or less to make them) and impressive.  

Stay tuned for some SUPER fun things coming this year with Tastefully Simple Project Simplicity.  There will be giveaways, recipes and tons of fun ideas.  I will be posting every month so…stay tuned.  

3 comments :

  1. What a fun adventure! I am excited for you.

    As an aside -- I was at the Convention Center during that conference. I was there with the Ecological Society of America. Small world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two ingredients or less is perfect for this girl! I always forget to shop before treat day at the office, so Tastefully Simple is my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice meeting you, Krysten! My belly is still full from all of the yummy tasting that day =)

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs