High Five for Friday

Friday, March 30, 2012

So happy today is Friday.  How many times have you heard that?  Well, I truly am, it has been a looong week and I'm in need of some rest.

Speaking of rest, today I'm up on the couch with my snuggle buddy…at home sick.  Boo. I hate being sick--I know no one likes to be sick. But I really hate it.  I don't like to be slowed down.

But, overall, I do have some highs for the week, that is for sure.  Here they are:

Musical Selection: Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional.  Since I was reminiscing this week while writing my Raspberry Lemonade Cocktail post, this song totally came to mind from college.


1.  I HAVE to start with this one.  My Birthday Cake Batter Popcorn was featured on the Tasty Kitchen Blog this week!  (AAHHHHH) So exciting.

2. The OXO giveaway on the blog that ends this Saturday at midnight.  Enter now if you haven't already!
3. Grocery shopping after a two week hiatus.  I love grocery shopping.

4. Winning my first blog giveaway! Awesome mascara from Eyeko and KandeeJ.com
5. My couch buddy for the day.  Doesn't he look excited for me to be home from work for a day?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs