High Five for Friday!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Are you happy it is (almost) the weekend!?  Me too!  Here is my favorite 5 from this week! 


Musical Selection: White Dress by: Ben Rector.  Yes, I 'm getting all sentimental since our first wedding anniversary is on Monday.
1. I have to start with this fashionable little nugget...my niece last saturday.  Who just happened to say "night Ahnie (Auntie), love you" last night on the phone.  I just about died.  Day, week, month made.  
2. Easter like treats last Sunday at our Palm Sunday celebration. 
 3. $2 any drink at Caribou. Life saver.
4. Am I super late on this whole coconut milk train? Because umm its fantastic.  I tried it last night on my mut-igrain ceerios--that I had for dinner, no big deal.  I can't tell you how wonderful it was.  Then I tried it in my iced coffee today.  Wow.  Excuse me while I buy a vat and do the backstroke in it. 
5. This dog is getting huge.  I love him and it makes my heart hurt.  I don't think I will be able to have kids since they grow too, right?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs