Meal Plan Week 2

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Remember when I said I was going to post weekly meal plans on the blog?  Yeah that was fun...for a week.  Sorry about that one! It was Christmas time, I got super sick (like really sick) and my grandpa died so things were a bit hectic.  But now we are back, up and running.  While I would like to promise that I will post a weekly meal plan every week, I can't, life is just too unpredictable!  But I will do my best as it helps me meal plan as well!  So here is what we are having this week:

SUNDAY: Tomato Tortellini Soup.  One of our all time favorites!  Super easy and a HUGE hit on Pinterest.
MONDAY: Chicken Green Beans and Potatoes.  Yes, this one is ALL over Pinterest as well but for good reason, it is SO good. And so easy.  I make it quite a bit and we gobble it up every time.  
TUESDAY Easy Pork and Noodle Stir Fry. Quick, easy delicious. 
WEDNESDAY: Crockpot Spaghetti Meat Sauce .  Slow simmered marinara sauce + pasta ?  Sign me up! 
THURSDAY: Taco Pizza.  A spin on the dinner staple. 
FRIDAY: Buffalo Chicken Salad. Healthy(ish) but mostly delicious! 
SATURDAY: Olive Garden Copycat: Zuppa Toscana Is it bad that I'm already looking forward to dinner on Saturday evening!? 










1 comment :

  1. We all know that eating right can help you maintain a healthy weight and avoid certain health problems, but your diet can also have a profound effect on your mood and sense of wellbeing.

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs