Believe it or not, Christmas is RIGHT around the corner. I have just scratched the surface of my shopping and I have got to get my rear in gear! I love a good gift guide and so I figured I would kick things off with what's on my Christmas list...hint hint right? ;)
1. Zella Live In Leggings. I have heard the are THE leggings to have. They are great for the gym but also for wearing out and about. I NEED a pair of these bad boys!
2. Beautycounter's Butter and Sugar Body Collection. Two of my favorite products, the Lustro Sugar Scrub is like a mini spa treatment with essential oils, including lemongrass (YUM!!) it exfoliates the skin while leaving it moisturized. The Body Butter is ultra hydrating but not greasy. The perfect winter duo.
3. These Little LOVE Notes from Tracee Vetting Wolf (who just happens to be my very talented cousin) are about the cutest things ever! They are the perfect size for writing a little something and giving/sending to someone to let them know you are thinking of them! We are collaborating and you can win a set of ALL of her Little LOVE notes! (details below!)
4. Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub. I have had my eyes on this container for months! I love to make home made ice cream and sorbet and this tub has great review!
5. This Sota Crew Neck Sweatshirt screams winter and cozy does it not!? I bought my husband shirt and hat from the Sota Clothing Company and was super impressed with the quick shipping and quality of the clothes!
6. Everyone needs a winter beenie and this one from H&M is adorable!
7. I have been reading some concerning information about chemicals in candles and air fresheners and have been on the lookout for safe options. I found these from Candelles and the scents sound fantastic! I will take one of each, thank you!
8. I am a big fan of vests and this one from Athleta looks like the perfect weight for layering from fall to spring!
9. Lastly, a mama can never have too many yoga pants #amiright? These, also from Athleta, look so comfortable yet polished.
And on to the GIVEAWAY! I am so excited to be collaborating with my sweet and talented cousin, Tracee. She published a book in October and most recently released her Little LOVE notes. Tracee and her husband have a little boy and every day she creates a little love note and tucks it into her son's lunchbox. She has been posting them on Facebook and Instagram everyday and people have been asking to purchase her little notes for themselves. Lucky for us she recently had them printed for the masses and they are for sale on her site! At $6 for a set of six, they are incredibly affordable and perfect for a hostess gift, stocking stuffer or a little something for yourself. They are packaged so beautifully, ready to give as soon as you receive them!
Tracee has given me one of each of her sets for a giveaway! Enter using the widget below
The giveaway goes until midnight on Saturday, November 28th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway