High Five for Friday!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hi YOU!  I hope you are had a fantastic work week!  I sure am happy it is Friday!!!


Here are my favorites from this week!
1.  Paiano Man (also the musical selection for today) played on the radio this morning while I was getting ready for work.  It brought me back to this exact moment on our wedding day.  You can't see it but we are dancing in the middle of a large circle of our friends and all of the guys have their pants at their ankles.  It's tradition.

 2. Yesterday at our "work retreat" we had a project we were working on that involved pipe-cleaners, safety scissors, construction paper and these.  Throw back to 2rd grade and my sticker books.  I was pretty pumped.
 3.  This little contraption makes me very, very happy.  Thank you Pinterest for letting me know it exists and my parents for the Christmas gift!
4. Birthday Cake Batter Popcorn.  Enough said.
5. My Spring Pinterest board.  I can't wait to decorate for SPRING!

What are your faves from this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs