Best of 2011

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hi All!

I figured since everyone else in the blogosphere is doing it, I should post the most popular posts of the year.  Which for me, means of all time!  This blog has become more than I ever imagined.  At first I thought it would be a little hobby that occupied the time I used to plan our wedding but slowly it has become part of my every day life.  I love going to events where friends and family say "oh my gosh, I tried your recipe from the blog and it was awesome!"  I also read every.single blog and Facebook comment.  Love love love.  Keep them coming, they make me so happy.

Without further jibba jabba, here is the best of the best starting with number 5.

Musical Selection: Do You Remember by: Jack Johnson.

5. Tomato Tortellini Soup





I hope you have enjoyed the blog as much as I have.  There is much, much more to come.  Cheers to 2011 and bring on 2012!

Xoxo,

Mrs. Schwartz

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs