Easter Brunch

Thursday, March 28, 2013


You guys, I'm hosting Easter Brunch at my house this year....for like 26 people.  Eeep!  I love to host, like LOVE to host but I haven't really hosted a sit down type dinner at my house of this size before! I'm so excited and thought about the menu right away.  I have never been shy to try something out for the first time when entertaining and I don't think this Easter will be an exception.  

But, if you are planning on hosting I have a few Brunch ideas for you!  Unfortunately, I have yet to make a ham so there isn't a baked ham recipe on here!  But there is one for Eggs Benedict Bake which has ham in it! If you have any ideas for me or that you would like to share, please leave them in the comment form below!  

Happy Easter everyone! 

2 comments :

  1. OMG this all seems so delicious!


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely wonderful! What a great, simple recipe.
    Modular kitchen designs

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs