Super Bowl Recipes

Saturday, January 28, 2012

If you know me outside of the blog, you know I am a planner.  I have things planned already for next Christmas.  Yes, I'm that girl.  That being said, I have been thinking about Super Bowl food for some time now.  We are going to our friends house to watch the big game.  Let me back up, the ladies will chat, snack and watch the commercials and the boys will watch the game and eat.  I have been racking my brain trying to come up with something good to bring.  I haven't 100% decided but you know it will be up on the blog.  

In the meantime, I thought I would do you a favor and post some Super Bowl worthy recipes because, I figure you want to plan as well.  Just trying to help out.

Happy weekend!  

Musical Selection: Love and Memories by: O.A.R.  This came up on my iPod the other day and it made me happy.













What are you planning on making? I'm still taking ideas….

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs